- stressed by appearing incompetent?
- stressed by disharmony?
- stressed by disorganization?
- stressed by lack of excitement?
- stressed by forgetting to cancel free Amazon Prime trial before 30 days were up?
- Why do they cost so much?
- Why can't they be more fun?
- Why are they never quite the right color?
- Where is the mate?
What have I learned, besides the socks? I seem to be a private, planning, punctual, slow-processing cynical idealist, telephone-phobic contributing challenger uncomfortable with conflict, easily annoyed, amazingly curious but never bored, Put me in a closet and I will make art out of coat-hangers. Put me in the kitchen and I will use my knowledge of historic migrations with my appreciation of texture and color to make many interesting dishes, two-thirds of which will be edible, and 80% unrepeatable. Put me in a long departmental strategic planning meeting, and I will be unable to find a comfortable position on those chairs. Tell me I can't take notes, and I'll be itching for a fight. Don't hug me, and I won't hug you.
© 2013-2015 Nancy L. Ruder