10/14/2013

Lite-Brite, the good witch


Ommmm my little pony polly pocket rainbow sparkle unicorn. 
Breathe out.  

Ommmm my little pony polly pocket rainbow sparkle unicorn. 
Breathe out. 

When my sons and their spouses finally put me in a home, I hope there will be a Lite-Brite in the activity room. Even if there are no Legos, I could get along fairly well with just a Lite-Brite and a couple of Silent Es.

We don't have to wait for senility. We can make Lite-Brite designs online today.

On the Silent E Time Line Hasbro debuted Lite-Brite in 1967. That was two years before the start of Sesame Street, a non-silent E.



The preschool girls are wearing gawdy glitter magenta fake Tom's slip-ons. The boys are stomping in their light-up shoes.


Let there be lite.

© 2013 Nancy L. Ruder

No comments: