Is it more embarrassing to be the last person on earth to learn Power Point, or to admit abandoning my sworn vow to never use PowerPoint?
I would rather watch an acne-blooming eighth-grader deliver a tortured exposition holding 3 x 5 index cards down in the windowless Hall B classroom of Mrs. Walker's Speech 1 class than sit through a Power Point with photocopy handouts of the whole dang thing. Just shoot me full of bullet points.
- prostituting my art
- compromising my positions
- choreographing my images
- collaging my objectives
- when Power Point is outlawed only outlaws will Power Point
- slow marinading in preparation for cooking, but no MSG
- collaborating across genres to set the mood
- Joni Mitchell with Herbie Hancock
- trio jazz combo in smoky venue meeting Romper Room ABCs and 123s
© 2014 Nancy L. Ruder