6/11/2016

Frosted Flakes Chatty Cathy

Technology demands upgrades. Upgrades demand online chats for service and support. 





Chat agent Can I have you turn OFF your device and remove the SIM Card.
Me : Okay.
Chat agentPerfect! Once your SIM Card is out let me know please :)
Me : do you have any hints for getting it to slide out?
Chat agentSure! You can do this with the back of an earring or a paperclip! :)
Me : now what?
Chat agent : 
I will ask you to blow on the SIM Card and the Sim Card tray please.
Me : LOL.  Done
Chat agentI know! I know! It looks silly! But I promise you it works! :) Perfect!  Can I have you insert the SIM Card in and then turn ON your device:)
Me : okay ...  android is starting
Chat agent: Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me : It let me call a number!!!
Chat agent : Seee! I told you it worked! : ) Test it out! :)


 Me : just like fairy dust!
Chat agentIt was all you! :) You see you needed to give life to your device! :)



Me: Good night with sleepy sands my dears! 

© 2013-2016 Nancy L. Ruder

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

You get a Tony Award for best play!

Collagemama said...

Thanks! Now I just have to get smart enough for my phone.