7/03/2013

Golf attitude adjustment

Big heap of golf balls at the Oak Point trail head

Sadly, the only parts of golf I really liked were the club head sock puppet covers, the ball washers on the course, the sound of a golf ball bouncing on the concrete in a game of jacks, and the joy and intent with which my mom followed her PGA favorites.

It's been a bit goofy here, but I'm alright. Don't need to worry about me.


Not a golf club cover, but Keely Netz Doctorman's blue ribbon winning puppet started this reverie.


Very Caddyshack.  Pattern from Red Heart.

Add caption
From Tracey Knits at Etsy.  Use the force.


Now, let's all dance like the gopher. Have a happy Independence Day!


© 2013 Nancy L. Ruder

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Loving the puppets!

I think my dad is done with golf for the season.

Kim said...

happy independence day to you too, collage mama!