- It's probably not just one rat.
- Hardiest, most compact tomato plant I've ever grown.
- Rodents climb the plant, carry off the green tomatoes, and gnaw them in a hidden corner of the patio.
- I only know this because I was doing a high-five Snoopy victory dance after swatting the fly that had been buzzing around the condo for two days. From an odd angle I spied the rat and the green tomato.
Could you would you with a dying cell phone battery?
|A mouse has cut the wire. Good-by.|
- I really like my blue Pantech phone. It matches my Buick, but it doesn't hold a charge any more.
- It is my "new" phone, only 2 1/2 years old.
- It has a nice keyboard for texting, and works great for making and receiving phone calls. What a concept!
- My Ghostbusters ringtone makes me happy.
- I want another one just like it, except for without the camera and alarm clock. Maybe that would help it slim down.
Could you find pale green pants on a 70% off rack?
- My jeans size is as elusive as a phone to fit my specifications. Not finding any on the regular shelves, I tried to navigate the hodge-podge 70% Off racks.
- Let's be nice to each other, smile, and text, "Hi!"
- If I'm in a dark and gloomy Snide-field I know how to read a map.
|And now we meet quite often.|
© 2013 Nancy L. Ruder