9/13/2013

Green Eggs and AT&T

Would you could you with a tomato-eating rat?
Feeling crabby.

  • It's probably not just one rat.
  • Hardiest, most compact tomato plant I've ever grown.
  • Rodents climb the plant, carry off the green tomatoes, and gnaw them in a hidden corner of the patio.
  • I only know this because I was doing a high-five Snoopy victory dance after swatting the fly that had been buzzing around the condo for two days. From an odd angle I spied the rat and the green tomato.  








Could you would you with a dying cell phone battery?
A mouse has cut the wire. Good-by.

  • I really like my blue Pantech phone. It matches my Buick, but it doesn't hold a charge any more.
  • It is my "new" phone, only 2 1/2 years old.
  • It has a nice keyboard for texting, and works great for making and receiving phone calls.  What a concept!
  • My Ghostbusters ringtone makes me happy.
  • I want another one just like it, except for without the camera and alarm clock.  Maybe that would help it slim down.

Could you find pale green pants on a 70% off rack?

  • My jeans size is as elusive as a phone to fit my specifications. Not finding any on the regular shelves, I tried to navigate the hodge-podge 70% Off racks. 
  • Let's be nice to each other, smile, and text, "Hi!"
  • If I'm in a dark and gloomy Snide-field I know how to read a map.

And now we meet quite often.



© 2013 Nancy L. Ruder

No comments: