2/10/2014

What a good mom am I!

I stuck in my thumb and pulled out a plum, but I never did toss the baseball cards. Round of parental applause, please.



The Big Downsize is ongoing. It isn't pretty. It's mighty stressful. At least I can say I didn't ruin anyone's life by throwing away the million dollar baseball card! The cards are still there in the first grade blue plastic pencil box with "Say no to drugs" and "Don't throw away!" on the lid.

True, I don't seem to have thrown much else away, either.

*Little Jack Horner
 Sat in the corner,
 Eating a Christmas pie;
 He put in his thumb,
 And pulled out a plum,
 And said 'What a good boy am I!'


No YRMLMs were harmed in the writing of this post.

© 2014 Nancy L. Ruder

3 comments:

seana graham said...

You are a good mom. Even though I too struggle (or usually, don'[t struggle) with clutter, it's good to remember that not everything is.

Kathleen said...

I applaud you regularly!

Collagemama said...

Thanks to you both. It has been an interesting day. I gave away an antique cast iron clothes iron to a total stranger.