- In-flight Cheese Nips on Southwest
- Room 11's grilled cheese sandwich with marinara sauce for brunch with Oak Shade Cheddar, Fresh Mozzarella, Caciocavallo
- Cheeses on the porch before my sister's fab cookout pork tenderloin
- Manchego with apple slices
- Yancey's Fancy N.Y. artisan gouda cured on Canadian hardwood
- Dessert tiramisu with Mascarpone cheese and Marsala wine
- Difficult to believe no cheese on the Ben's chili dog at the Nat's game. Sigh, but then
- Cheese tasting at Right Proper after the game while pondering the mural of animals retaking our nation's capital
- Italian dining on the deck with tomato mozzarella salad, "little ear" pesto pasta, broiled lamb chops, sweet corn, watermelon ...
Toto, I have a feeling we're not eating Velveeta anymore.
© 2013-2016 Nancy L. Ruder