Snuffle, scritch, metallic clink
flutter, scuffle, tumble clunk
Thank heaven I passed all the online training modules for such emergencies!
- Memory Hit Returned.
- 1992. Birds in chimney.
- Birds get loose in living room.
B. Sleep-fogged brain proposes Brilliant Plan of Action:
- Pull blanket over head.
- Do not let toes touch floor.
- Call in to work explaining rabid rodents holding hostage in apartment.
C. Brain runs Snooze/Reboot/Reject Protocol:
- Alternate sensory filters added to search.
- New memory hit.
- Rattling crockpot lid on tomato veggie soup started before bedtime.
D. Awake brain Accepts Results/ Plan of Action B :
- Suck it up.
- Do not huddle in bunker.
- Make sandwich to go with savory soup for lunch.
- Walk boldly through cobwebs.