7/13/2014

Binary out of the ordinary

2

Thomas Jefferson on the two dollar bill.

2
Fanny Osborne and Robert Louis Stevenson in Nancy Horan's novel, Under the Wide and Starry Sky.



Listening to the audiobook on commutes,
and then wishing I could drive more,
 like maybe to San Antonio or Lincoln or Albuquerque...

2
Nonfiction books of interest

  
Being special is a burden. Being not special is freeing.
This book is on my bedside table right now.
Here is the video that started it all.

2
Intriguing review in Kirkus 6/15/14 issue.


© 2014 Nancy L. Ruder

2 comments:

seana graham said...

Lot of interesting book learnin' goin' on there, Nancy. I was particularly fascinated by the Stevenson one.

I still don't understand the plight of the two dollar bill, anymore than I understood why when I used to cashier, we were always running out of ones, fives and twenties, but hardly ever tens.

Collagemama said...

I am impressed by the audiobook, Seana, with so many different accents.